Breast Cancer Screening Guide
Give This To a Woman You Love
- Work with your doctor to evaluate when you should get screened.
- Check with your insurance to see where you can get imaging services.
- Ask your doctor to write the order for you to be seen at the Women’s Imaging Center, where you will have access to dedicated radiologists and imaging services specifically for breast health. Our Women’s Imaging Center will work with your insurance to get authorization.
- Call 1-800-78-CANCER to make an appointment with the Women’s Imaging Center were we have the latest technology, including digital mammography, tomosynthesis, breast MRI, and additional diagnostics.
- Bring any old breast images you have for comparisons. You will receive additional information when you make an appointment.
- After your exam, a letter will be sent to you and your ordering physician with the results.
- If further images are necessary, don’t panic. There may just be areas of concern but a large percentage do not turn out to be cancer.
For more details download A Guide to Your Next Breast Screening.
Did You Know?
We offer dedicated radiologists and imaging services specifically for breast health. We have the latest technology, including digital mammography, tomosynthesis, breast MRI and additional diagnostics.
Call 1-800-78-CANCER to schedule an appointment today.