Quality accredited cancer program
The American College of Surgeons has designated Loma Linda Cancer Center (LLUCC) as a “Quality Accredited Cancer Program.” This honor is only given to a select group of elite programs that meet the accreditation standards of this highly respected institution.
Standards and criteria
Accreditation criteria for the Quality Accredited Cancer Program includes:
- Comprehensive care
- A multidisciplinary, team approach
- Information and education
- Patient-centered services
- Options for genetic assessment and counseling, and palliative care services
- Care monitoring and quality improvement
- Treatment planning based on evidence-based national treatment guidelines
- Clinical trials and new treatment options
- Follow-up care, including a survivorship care plan
- Patient tracking through the cancer data system
At LLUCC, we are proud and honored to be designated as a Quality Accredited Cancer Program.